Price And Quantity
- 50 Kilograms
- 600.00 - 800.00 INR
- As Per Capacity Per Month
- Depends On Order Days
In the Sub Himalayan regions of India, the herbal moringa tree can be found. Considered as a Tree of Life, this tree has small leaves which contain vitamins, minetals, trace minerals, amino acids and phenolics. These leaves are regarded as superfood, given to their nutritional value and healthy benefits. The leaves are dried and crushed to make Shigru powder. Along with curing certain ailments just by consuming this powder in different ways, its special properties also helps one to stimulate the digestion. The Shigru Powder (Moringa Drumstick Powder) can be consumed by mixing 1-2 tsps well in a full glass of warm water. This powder can also be added in savory dishes, like curries, soups, sauces, etc.
Shigru Powder (Moringa Drumstick Powder) Features:
1) The taste of this powder is bitter.
2) For those who can not bear the bitter taste can add the powder into coffee or fruit juice.
3) The antibacterial, antibiotic and antifungal action of shigru powder prevents stomach, liver and kidneys against many diseases.
4) It also acts as a detoxifier, blood purifier.
Get in touch with us