Price And Quantity
- 100 Kilograms
- 130.00 - 140.00 INR
- As Per Capacity Per Month
- Depends On Order Days
Dried Red Chilli is one of the Indian Spices, which is added into number of food items for making them look, smell and taste spicy. Our company, Sri Ranga Enterprises supplies whole chillies which can be added to a tadka in the food item on a preparation stage, be it a meat or vegan item. Collecting from fresh farms directly, offered spice is ripened, dried and supplied to our clients in different quantities, depending upon their requirements. Offered organic Red Chillies are free from all kinds of added preservatives as these are available in whole form. Customers can sell whole red chillies or ground these in powdered form. The taste and flavor of red chillies are similar to that of black pepper.
1) Indian is one of the major chilli growing countries.
2) Major chilli producing Indian states are Orissa, Rajasthan, AP, Karnataka and Maharashtra.
3) It is a rich source of vitamin C.
4) Red chillies are used in cooking as well as medicine.
Get in touch with us