Price And Quantity
- 100 Kilograms
- 130.00 - 170.00 INR
- Foxtail Millet
- As Per Capacity Per Month
- Depends On Order Days
Indian Foxtail Millet is amongst the most digestible food grains, which are said to have high content of minerals, such as potassium, iron, phosphorus and magnesium. Having the high content of minerals has made it a healthy option, which keeps one's heart healthy. Not only this food grain is enriched with nutrients but also has delectable taste. Offered Organic Foxtail Millet is gluten free and fulfills the requirement of carbohydrates in an individual's body. More than 500 000 t of this food grain is produced in Indian per year. Apart from being used as food grain, it is also used as a forage crop and an animal feed.
1) The seeds obtained from foxtail millet annual grass undergo threshing process.
2) Threshing removes hull that encases seeds.
3) Light-yellow brown in color seeds are a rich source of vitamin B1.
4) The seeds are mainly used to cure and treat several ailments, like diabetes, swellings, muscle weakness, and Alzheimer's.
Get in touch with us